top of page
PLAY GROUPS ARE A GREAT TIME FOR MOMS AND KIDS ALIKE! WHETHER YOU ARE LOOKING TO MAKE FRIENDS FOR YOURSELF OR YOUR CHILD, PLAY GROUPS ARE THE PERFECT WAY TO MEET OTHERS IN THE SAME STAGE OF LIFE AND HAVE A FUN TIME.
GCS Moms League has options of play groups for all ages and schedules. Interested in joining a play group today?
Click here to fill out the play group request form or email our Play group Coordinator, Sarah Barton, at firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions.
We can't wait to start playing!
Playgroups are closed until GCS Moms League resumes for the new 2023-2024 year mid-July. Check back soon!
PLAY GROUP RULES
By submitting the play group application, you agree to abide by the current play group guidelines and rules.
GCS Mom's League, Inc., its Board and Membership, expressly assumes no liability for accidents or injuries occurring during our events including play groups.
Each individual member expressly assumes all risk of injury to themselves and their family and expressly agrees to defend and indemnify GCS Mom's League, Inc. it's Board and members from claims.
Each individual member expressly understands and accepts that accidents occur sometimes through others fault and as such, each individual member and their family shall hold GCS Mom's League, Inc., its Board and Membership harmless in the event of accident or injury.
Perspective member expressly indicates their acceptance of these terms by their submission of the application electronically.
PLAY GROUP GUIDELINES
Play groups are organized by the child’s birth year and day-of-the-week requests. They are intended to be an enjoyable time for moms and kids to socialize together & consistent attendance is highly encouraged!
The following guidelines are designed to help the play groups run smoothly:
1. Play groups are set at a minimum of 3 members and a maximum of 15 members. Members who have matched into a group that has reached capacity will be placed on a waiting list until 3 or more moms have the same day/time needs, then a new group will be formed.
2. Moms are to stay with their child for the duration of the play group meeting unless another mom has agreed to babysit.
3. Regular & consistent attendance is highly encouraged & expected, so that close friendships can form between both children and moms. Time and again we have heard that play groups are where some of the best GCS Moms League friendships are made!
4. A member may be in one play group per child, with one additional overall (this does not include the Saturday play group, which is open league-wide). Members may not be in different play groups that meet at the same day/time.
5. While we cannot isolate our children for every sniffle, sick children are not permitted to attend play group. A child must be without fever for 24 hours before returning to the group. Children on antibiotics may return to play group once their doctor indicates the child is no longer contagious.
6. No aggressive behavior will be tolerated. This includes hitting, biting, and verbal abuse to other children or mothers. Children must be kept home until such behavior ceases.
7. Play groups are only for current GCS Moms League members. If you have a friend who would like to try out an event before joining, please have them contact our membership team HERE!
8. Each play group will have one Contact person responsible for facilitating the following:
a. Meeting time, location and frequency
b. Whether snacks are provided or brought by each family
c. Mom’s League reminders (upcoming meetings and events)
d. Play group name
e. Additional activities (Parent’s Night Out, Girl’s Night Out, etc.)
9. A member who has not attended a play date in 6 weeks may be asked to forfeit their spot in the group, especially if there is a waitlist. Please communicate with your group coordinator when you are unable to attend play dates.
bottom of page